- Saturday, May 2, 2015 - BoldRDash on the Beach; Scarborough State Beach, Narragansett
- Sunday, November 9, 2014 10:00am - Performance Physical Therapy 5k; East Providence, RI
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 9:00am heat - The Color Run 5K; Providence, RI
- Saturday September 13, 2014 - BoldRDash Mud Race
- Sunday August 17, 2014 5:00pm - Sunset Run for the Warriors; Shelton, CT
- Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:45am - Gaspee Days 5K; Cranston, RI
- Sunday May 18, 2014 - Masonic Road Race 10K run, 5K run, 2 mile run/walk
- Sunday April 27, 2014 - Fort Adams 5K
- Sunday March 9, 2014 - The Ocean's Run 5K
- Saturday, November 30th, 2013 - East Greenwich Turkey Trot 5K
- Monday, November 25th, 2013 - RI Limb visits West Bay Christian Academy
- Sunday, October 20th, 2013 9:00am - Color Run 5K; Providence, RI
- RI Limb is expanding our facilities!
Saturday, May 2, 2015 - BoldRDash on the Beach
Scarborough State Beach - Narragansett
Open Wave - team Sole Determination
Contact Karen Teoli at if you would like to join us in this 3+ mile long obstacle race on the beach!
Sunday, November 9, 2014 - Performance Physical Therapy 5k
RI Limb was proud to sponsor and participate in Performance Physical Therapy's 1st Annual 5K Road Race, raising amputee awareness in our local communities across the Ocean State.
Sunday, October 5, 2014 - Color Run 5K; Providence, RI
RI Limb family and friends gathered for this year's annual Color Run in Providence. Karen's very wobbly goPro video can be found at http://youtu.be/4SnPUCWxJxo.
Saturday September 13, 2014 - BoldRDash Mud Race
RI Limb employees relied on trust and determination to complete the four mile, 33 obstacle BoldRDash Obstacle Mud Race in Exeter, RI. Karen's GoPro video of the race can be seen at http://youtu.be/7kqEZ3LCM4k. All of the cuts and bruises were worthwhile due to the feeling of accomplishment after we completed the course!
Sunday August 17, 2014 - Sunset Run for the Warriors
Sunset Run for the Warriors - RI Limb was honored to sponsor and participate in the Hope for the Warriors Sunset Run supporting post 9/11 physically and psychologically injured military heros.
Saturday June 14, 2014 - Gaspee Days 5K
9:45am; Cranston, RI
Sunday May 18, 2014 - Masonic Road Race 10K run, 5K run, 2 mile run/walk
RI helped to outrun dyslexia by supporting the Children's Dyslexia Center in a beautiful race in Millbury, Massachusetts.
Sunday April 27, 2014 - Fort Adams 5K
8:15am Fort Adams State Park - Newport
Sunday March 9, 2014 - The Ocean's Run 5K
9:40am South Kingstown Beach (Matunuck Beach Rd)
Saturday, November 30, 2013 - East Greenwich Turkey Trot 5K
RI Limb's Team Turkey Legs braved the extreme cold to run the East Greenwich Turkey Trot 5K! We strive to raise amputee awareness and promote health and wellness in our community.
Monday, November 25, 2013 - RI Limb visits West Bay
Prosthetist/Orthotist Karen Teoli, LPO and ACA Certified Peer Visitor Krissy Mello visited children at West Bay Christian Academy in North Kingstown to discuss different abilities and the importance of acceptance.
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - Color Run 5K, Providence, RI
On October 20, 2013 Team Kicking Asphalt (RI Limb employees, their families, friends and patients) ran the Color Run 5K in Providence, RI. Promoting health and wellness in our community continues to be our ultimate focus at RI Limb.
RI Limb's new P&O fabrication laboratory is now complete!
Our primary facility in Cranston has undergone some exciting renovations! We have expanded our state-of-the-art fabrication laboratory and added an innovative gait training lab. You may notice fresh carpets, paint and updated decor in the patient rooms and waiting area.
Our Pawtucket location has moved into the larger suite in the building. This move has added more patient care rooms and decreased your wait times. RI Limb is committed to providing the best possible experience to you and your loved ones.